Thursday, October 27, 2005

Top 5 TV characters

I was watching tv the other night and realized that there are only a handful of characters that I really enjoy watching on tv. Which got me thinking, who are my favorites? So I've put together my top five for your reading enjoyment.

5. Tony Soprano "The Sopranos": I know the Sopranos haven't been on all year, but at least they have been showing reruns. He's definitely the coolest character on TV. I love watching this guy in action and I can't wait for the new season to start. They actually filmed some scenes in Boonton which is just a few miles from my apartment.

4. Johnny Drama "Entourage": This guy always cracks me up... except the whole calf implant thing was kind of dumb. He would have been higher if it wasn't for that stupid segment.

3. Kate "Lost": Isn't Evangeline Lily so incredibly hot? Plus, isn't it amazing that this is her first speaking role as an actor? Talk about your big break.

On a more important topic: Who's going to die this week in Lost? Everyone is predicting Charlie or Michael so it probably won't be one of them. If the show has any balls, they will kill off a main character (Lock?). However, I'm taking the safe route and picking Michael... I am now officially a dork.

2. Turk & JD "Scrubs": There's just something about Zach Braff that makes me laugh, I haven't figured this out yet.

Sidenote: When omitting the first 3 numbers, my phone number spells I-dam-hot. I know it's the wrong "damn" and makes me sound like a first grader, but it's still cool. I should put it on my business cards.


1. Denny Crane & Alan Shore "Boston Legal": I can't get enough of these guys. William Shatner is hilarious and it's too bad that his talents were wasted on Star Trek for all those years. Also, James Spader is the perfect actor for this role. It's just fun watching them interacting with each other. Boston Legal is one of the most underrated shows on TV (IMO).

Random gambling complaint: Six weeks ago the Detroit Lions lost to the Chicago Bears 38-6. That's a 32 point difference! 32 points! So somebody please tell me why the Lions are 3.5 point favorites for this weeks game against the Bears. Please, I don't understand. This was only 6 weeks ago and the Lions have since lost all of their starting receivers and 2 of their top defensive men to injuries. I hate betting against the Lions, but there is no way in hell they should be favorites for this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home