Monday, August 23, 2010

Lately...August 2010 edition

Lately... August 2010 edition

What I've been listening to:
Silversun Pickups - Swoon
Mute Math - Armistice
Sirius XM - Lithium, Alt Nation, Opie & Anthony, Ron & Fez

What I've been watching:
True Blood
Minute to Win it
Entourage
Netflix streaming on Wii has been awesome

What I've been reading:
Just finished: haven't read a book in a while
Just started: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

Movies I want to see:
Inception
There is seriously nothing else good coming out

What I'm looking forward to:
My wedding & honeymoon
Front row tickets behind home plate at Fenway Park
Football starting up and picking against the spreads
Golfing Crystal Springs
Full series of Lost on DVD
No longer dealing with Windows
Brewing again (it's been a while)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home